PARTNER WITH US
Project Wreckless works with foundations, corporations, and organizations to facilitate skill- based workforce programs for students. Our innovative model includes individualized advising, career mentoring, and targeted financial support.
To learn more about becoming a partner, please share about your needs below and we’ll be in touch.
4 WAYS YOUR COMPANY CAN SUPPORT PROJECT WRECKLESS:
- Corporate philanthropy: Corporate donors can sponsor an entire cohort of students for one year. All corporate sponsors receive social media acknowledgment and recognition of individual cohort sponsorship.
- Employee donation matching: Want to double your impact? Many companies have matching gift programs that will match one-for-one, or even double, tax-deductible contributions made by their employees. Check today to see if your company’s matching gift program will help you maximize your support for Project Wreckless.
- Paint A Car Experience: Add a splash of color and a dash of creativity at your next corporate event with our Paint A Car Experience! Our youth with prep a vintage vehicle of your choice to be a blank canvas for your attendees art. Project Wreckless will provide all logistical support, physical supplies, and man-power at your event. All you have to do is watch the artwork unfold! For more about this memorable experience Download our Paint A Car Deck HERE.
- In-kind donations: Project Wreckless relies on corporate partners that donate materials, supplies, tools, and software to help fuel the mission of Project Wreckless. In-kind donations boost our ability to provide free programming to our youth!
All corporate sponsors receive:
- Social media acknowledgment on Instagram and Facebook.
- Listing in our annual Impact Report
- An employee field trip to visit the Project Wreckless Garage (optional)
CURRENT CORPORATE & FOUNDATIONAL PARTNERS
Your company’s support makes it possible for our youth to build the confidence they need to succeed. Our corporate sponsors provide necessary funding to help keep our programming no cost for all participants. We are so grateful for the partners we have and are actively looking to expand our relationships.
We are currently seeking corporate support and partnership for our 2022 year of programming.
CURRENT FOUNDATION PARTNERS
REACH OUT TO BECOME A PARTNER
To learn more about cash and in-kind corporate sponsorships, please contact us , at [email protected]